ShowBox is a good online video streaming application in the market.ShowBox lets users download and watch the latest TV shows, comics, and Movies from the application. ShowBox has many features included in it.
Many application offers these online streaming facilities and ShowBox is one of best-known application. Raspberry PI is the smallest computing device with great features. Raspberry Pi has all the requirement such RAM, memory and the external slots to connect with the screen, which qualifies it functionality equal.
- ShowBox has fresh content updated daily in the application. You will have new movies and TV shows daily added to the application once it is available on the internet.
- You will have the option to either download the video or then view it online.
- ShowBox also sorts the contents in terms of years and IMBD rating.
- All the contents are properly organized with genre and movies are added to the specified genre which makes it possible to get it when searching for it.
- ShowBox has one the other hand offers the features to download the subtitles when downloading and viewing the movie online.
How to downloadShowBox on Raspberry Pi:
- First of all, you need to connect your Raspberry Pi to either your Wi-Fi connection or the ethernet connection in the system.
- Once you have connected, you will have the option to access the internet without any restriction.
- You need to have an operating system, installed on the device and you need to have the Android emulator running to run the application.
- You can use the preferred Android emulator of your choice, you can choose from the player such as Nox App Player or Bluestacks based on the operating system.
- Download ShowBox on Raspberry Pi.
- Click on theShowBox download button to get the application.
Once you have downloaded the application, you can install get all the required videos and Tv shows on the device.